5 IT tips for state health insurance exchanges
Establishing the Technology Infrastructure for Health Insurance Exchanges Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), developed in collaboration with the National Academy of Social Insurance, is based on interviews with policy and technology leaders from the "early innovator" states that are developing HIX IT models that can be adopted and tailored by other states. Executives at other state exchanges that have made significant progress in designing and developing exchanges, and others that are modernizing Medicaid and CHIP eligibility systems, were also interviewed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US