Webcast: Cardiology Service Line—From Volume to Value
Date: Nov. 27, 2012, 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
Coordinate protocols and standardize approaches to better manage cost and reform transitions in the cardiology service line, without cutting into the service or quality of care. Join Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute, Sacred Heart Hospital, and Wellmont Health System as they share tactical approaches for maneuvering through healthcare reform transitions in the cardiology service line.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness