Rounds: Cancer Service Line Leadership—Baylor Health Care System
Date: Nov. 6, 2012, 11:00-2:00 p.m. CT
Baylor Health Care leaders reveal how they have built a cutting-edge cancer care model that combines personalized guidance, tailored treatment, and opportunities to participate in clinical trials of new treatments. Get real-world solutions, interactive Q&A, and lessons learned, including how to and combine the best aspects of academic and private practice cancer models to serve patients better.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts