Rounds: Cancer Service Line Leadership—Baylor Health Care System
Date: Nov. 6, 2012, 11:00-2:00 p.m. CT
Baylor Health Care leaders reveal how they have built a cutting-edge cancer care model that combines personalized guidance, tailored treatment, and opportunities to participate in clinical trials of new treatments. Get real-world solutions, interactive Q&A, and lessons learned, including how to and combine the best aspects of academic and private practice cancer models to serve patients better.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'