ACA could have dramatic effect on physician reimbursement
Brace now for what is sure to be a major upheaval in your payment system. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) will change American healthcare in countless ways, but one of the most direct may be how it affects managed care reimbursement for physicians.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care