Intelligence Report Premium: Cost Containment—Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency and Using IT
Healthcare leaders who have cut millions in costs reveal how to improve efficiency through process improvements and targeted cuts based on hard data. This original research and analysis, offers key insight from leading organizations, including new case studies from Beaumont Health System, Pocono Health System, and Southwest General Health Center.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor