Intelligence Report Premium: Cost Containment—Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency and Using IT
Healthcare leaders who have cut millions in costs reveal how to improve efficiency through process improvements and targeted cuts based on hard data. This original research and analysis, offers key insight from leading organizations, including new case studies from Beaumont Health System, Pocono Health System, and Southwest General Health Center.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line