Intelligence Report Premium: Cost Containment—Targeting Cuts, Enhancing Efficiency and Using IT
Healthcare leaders who have cut millions in costs reveal how to improve efficiency through process improvements and targeted cuts based on hard data. This original research and analysis, offers key insight from leading organizations, including new case studies from Beaumont Health System, Pocono Health System, and Southwest General Health Center.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues