Webcast: Future of Service Line Marketing—New Tactics, New Tools
Date: Nov. 29, 2012, 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
When it comes to service lines, healthcare marketers are challenged to balance the needs of the organization and individual physicians with limited marketing dollars. Join WellStar Health System, Cooper University Hospital, and Jennings Co. as they explore how to use data to prioritize service line marketing dollars and gain physician buy-in.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer