Nearly half of all New Jersey physicians are considering changing how they practice medicine
The desire to reduce expenses and increase cash flow rank among the most important factors driving physicians in New Jersey to merge or otherwise modify their practice structure this year. According to law firm Brach Eichler's New Jersey Health Care Monitor survey, nearly 45% of physicians are considering changing how they practice medicine in 2012.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream