When hiring, it pays to have a nurse's intuition
Maria K. Mitchell, president of Amdec, was interviewed regarding her role in leadership. Amdec is a partnership of New York medical research institution. The interview discussed Maria's style within leadership, mainly focused upon her abilities in hiring employees. Her earlier years as a clinician have assisted her greatly in her current role.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised