Healthcare costs top US executives' concerns
According to a survey of senior corporate executives by Adecco SA, a giant staffing agency, getting healthcare benefits to their employees are of higher priority than issues such as, wages, taxes or attracting qualified workers. About a third say they are holding back hiring because of healthcare reforms introduced by US President Barack Obama. Healthcare's prominence as an issue has risen since the 2008-2009 recession.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork