Healthcare costs top US executives' concerns
According to a survey of senior corporate executives by Adecco SA, a giant staffing agency, getting healthcare benefits to their employees are of higher priority than issues such as, wages, taxes or attracting qualified workers. About a third say they are holding back hiring because of healthcare reforms introduced by US President Barack Obama. Healthcare's prominence as an issue has risen since the 2008-2009 recession.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction