A Safer Approach to Long-term Relief from Back Pain
Why risk deadly epidural steroid injections, drug overdoses, or surgery for back pain relief? Re-examine the safety of high-tech, invasive medical interventions — costly, often worse than the disease and don't seem to be getting individuals any closer to relief than they were decades ago. Foundation for Chiropractic Progress: A Safer Approach to Long-term Relief from Back Pain: Chiropractic care should be first option, providing evidence-based, drug-free, non-invasive effective back pain management.
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care