A Safer Approach to Long-term Relief from Back Pain
Why risk deadly epidural steroid injections, drug overdoses, or surgery for back pain relief? Re-examine the safety of high-tech, invasive medical interventions — costly, often worse than the disease and don't seem to be getting individuals any closer to relief than they were decades ago. Foundation for Chiropractic Progress: A Safer Approach to Long-term Relief from Back Pain: Chiropractic care should be first option, providing evidence-based, drug-free, non-invasive effective back pain management.
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically