Lovelace health plan sues ABQ Health Partners
Lovelace Health Plan has filed a lawsuit against physician group ABQ Health Partners, saying the practice has been trying to steer Lovelace members to other health insurers and using misleading marketing tactics. The lawsuit asked a judge to enjoin ABQ Health Partners from those practices. ABQ Health Partners gave a statement condemning the lawsuit.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers