Lovelace health plan sues ABQ Health Partners
Lovelace Health Plan has filed a lawsuit against physician group ABQ Health Partners, saying the practice has been trying to steer Lovelace members to other health insurers and using misleading marketing tactics. The lawsuit asked a judge to enjoin ABQ Health Partners from those practices. ABQ Health Partners gave a statement condemning the lawsuit.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'