78 West Penn doctors ask for new management team
Seventy-eight members of the West Penn Allegheny Health System medical staff have signed a petition telling health system officials they "have lost confidence in the interim executive leadership of the health system as provided by consultant Alvarez and Marsal's executive management team..." The petitioners asked the system's board to end its contract with Alvarez "and replace the vacated positions with a permanent executive management team."
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer