78 West Penn doctors ask for new management team
Seventy-eight members of the West Penn Allegheny Health System medical staff have signed a petition telling health system officials they "have lost confidence in the interim executive leadership of the health system as provided by consultant Alvarez and Marsal's executive management team..." The petitioners asked the system's board to end its contract with Alvarez "and replace the vacated positions with a permanent executive management team."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations