78 West Penn doctors ask for new management team
Seventy-eight members of the West Penn Allegheny Health System medical staff have signed a petition telling health system officials they "have lost confidence in the interim executive leadership of the health system as provided by consultant Alvarez and Marsal's executive management team..." The petitioners asked the system's board to end its contract with Alvarez "and replace the vacated positions with a permanent executive management team."
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest