Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Five Strategies for Success
There are powerful forces working against clinical systems adoption in the community hospital. Physician recruitment needs can result in a reluctance to push physicians "too hard" regarding EHR adoption; the drive to achieve meaningful use and the associated incentives can result in overly aggressive implementation schedules. In our experience with hundreds of successful implementations in community hospitals, we've identified five vital strategies that are common to those organizations who've succeeded in combating these forces and achieving high levels of adoption.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms