St. Luke's enters alliance with three other hospital systems
St. Luke's Health System of Kansas City has entered an alliance with three other hospital systems in the Midwest in a cooperative attempt to rein in health care costs. The other participants are BJC HealthCare of St. Louis; CoxHealth of Springfield, Mo.; and Memorial Health System of Springfield, Ill. The alliance is named The BJC Collaborative LLC. Together, the systems in the alliance represent 31 hospitals in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas with combined annual revenues of nearly $7 billion.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal