Health companies sitting on cash may mean bigger deals
Healthcare companies sitting on piles of cash may start doing more deals next year as they seek products that can bolster sales. Pharmaceutical companies in particular, which have led the industry in deals over the last 12 months, are ready to divert their focus from cutting costs to making agreements that can help build product lines.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs