Health companies sitting on cash may mean bigger deals
Healthcare companies sitting on piles of cash may start doing more deals next year as they seek products that can bolster sales. Pharmaceutical companies in particular, which have led the industry in deals over the last 12 months, are ready to divert their focus from cutting costs to making agreements that can help build product lines.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT