Health IT holds key to better care integration
A new report, Order from Chaos: Accelerating Care Integration, on improving and accelerating the coordination of care was released. Although it does not explicitly say so, a former head of Kaiser Permanente who helped draft the paper, Dr. David M. Lawrence, believes that it is nearly impossible to achieve the goals of care integration in the absence of well-designed IT systems.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings