Community health center opens in Hardin to 'fill a gap' in healthcare services
Fueled by a federal grant, the Bighorn Valley Health Center has opened here, expecting to chart an estimated 4,800 visits annually. Bighorn Valley Health Center will work to meet the primary-care needs of low-income individuals and families living in Big Horn County, including many of the area?s Medicaid recipients and uninsured.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream