Community health center opens in Hardin to 'fill a gap' in healthcare services
Fueled by a federal grant, the Bighorn Valley Health Center has opened here, expecting to chart an estimated 4,800 visits annually. Bighorn Valley Health Center will work to meet the primary-care needs of low-income individuals and families living in Big Horn County, including many of the area?s Medicaid recipients and uninsured.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems