Community health center opens in Hardin to 'fill a gap' in healthcare services
Fueled by a federal grant, the Bighorn Valley Health Center has opened here, expecting to chart an estimated 4,800 visits annually. Bighorn Valley Health Center will work to meet the primary-care needs of low-income individuals and families living in Big Horn County, including many of the area?s Medicaid recipients and uninsured.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts