Dignity hospital deal collapses
Dignity Health in California has dropped plans to merge with Ashland Community Hospital in Oregon, a decision that a local hospital official said stemmed at least in part from community resistance. Despite the setback, ACH still hopes to have an alliance formed with a new hospital system by the end of 2012. Dignity Health confirmed Monday it was turning away from Ashland.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients