Dignity hospital deal collapses
Dignity Health in California has dropped plans to merge with Ashland Community Hospital in Oregon, a decision that a local hospital official said stemmed at least in part from community resistance. Despite the setback, ACH still hopes to have an alliance formed with a new hospital system by the end of 2012. Dignity Health confirmed Monday it was turning away from Ashland.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013