Editor’s pick: The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook, 13th edition
This fully updated book, written by two of the country’s most respected accreditation specialists actively working in hospitals now, Jodi L. Eisenberg, MHA, CPHQ, CPMSM, CSHA, and Jean S. Clark, RHIA, CSHA, features everything a new survey coordinator needs to begin their role as well as updating veteran accreditation specialists on the latest Joint Commission changes. They share their first-hand experience in interpreting standards and preparing facilities for Joint Commission survey.
The 13th edition of The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook contains insider perspective, the latest tracer changes, telemedicine updates, and the relationship between Joint Commission standards and CMS.
For more information or to order, call 800-650-6787 and mention Source Code EZINEADp4 or visit HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts