Editor’s pick: The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook, 13th edition
This fully updated book, written by two of the country’s most respected accreditation specialists actively working in hospitals now, Jodi L. Eisenberg, MHA, CPHQ, CPMSM, CSHA, and Jean S. Clark, RHIA, CSHA, features everything a new survey coordinator needs to begin their role as well as updating veteran accreditation specialists on the latest Joint Commission changes. They share their first-hand experience in interpreting standards and preparing facilities for Joint Commission survey.
The 13th edition of The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook contains insider perspective, the latest tracer changes, telemedicine updates, and the relationship between Joint Commission standards and CMS.
For more information or to order, call 800-650-6787 and mention Source Code EZINEADp4 or visit HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December