Editor’s pick: The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook, 13th edition
This fully updated book, written by two of the country’s most respected accreditation specialists actively working in hospitals now, Jodi L. Eisenberg, MHA, CPHQ, CPMSM, CSHA, and Jean S. Clark, RHIA, CSHA, features everything a new survey coordinator needs to begin their role as well as updating veteran accreditation specialists on the latest Joint Commission changes. They share their first-hand experience in interpreting standards and preparing facilities for Joint Commission survey.
The 13th edition of The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook contains insider perspective, the latest tracer changes, telemedicine updates, and the relationship between Joint Commission standards and CMS.
For more information or to order, call 800-650-6787 and mention Source Code EZINEADp4 or visit HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic