Editor’s pick: The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook, 13th edition
This fully updated book, written by two of the country’s most respected accreditation specialists actively working in hospitals now, Jodi L. Eisenberg, MHA, CPHQ, CPMSM, CSHA, and Jean S. Clark, RHIA, CSHA, features everything a new survey coordinator needs to begin their role as well as updating veteran accreditation specialists on the latest Joint Commission changes. They share their first-hand experience in interpreting standards and preparing facilities for Joint Commission survey.
The 13th edition of The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook contains insider perspective, the latest tracer changes, telemedicine updates, and the relationship between Joint Commission standards and CMS.
For more information or to order, call 800-650-6787 and mention Source Code EZINEADp4 or visit HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers