Editor’s pick: The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook, 13th edition
This fully updated book, written by two of the country’s most respected accreditation specialists actively working in hospitals now, Jodi L. Eisenberg, MHA, CPHQ, CPMSM, CSHA, and Jean S. Clark, RHIA, CSHA, features everything a new survey coordinator needs to begin their role as well as updating veteran accreditation specialists on the latest Joint Commission changes. They share their first-hand experience in interpreting standards and preparing facilities for Joint Commission survey.
The 13th edition of The Joint Commission Survey Coordinator’s Handbook contains insider perspective, the latest tracer changes, telemedicine updates, and the relationship between Joint Commission standards and CMS.
For more information or to order, call 800-650-6787 and mention Source Code EZINEADp4 or visit HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs