HIE is critical public utility in Sandy disaster
The Statewide Health Information Network of New York played a critical role in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. It assisted the critical continuity of care. As patients were transported from one location to another, those patients' electronic health records who were secure and readily accessible at the hospitals to the facility which they were transported.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor