Cleveland Clinic signs on to Cleveland medical mart
GE Healthcare Systems has publicly commited to Cuyahoga County's medical mart in Ohio. The Cleveland Clinic today also announced it has signed on to the $465 million, taxpayer-financed project. GE Healthcare Systems will showcase products related to breast cancer, Alzheimer's disease and heart disease in an interactive display, while Cleveland clinic does not yet know how it will use the space.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL