Webcast: Decoding Payer Contracting in a New Era of Population Health
Date: December 5, 2012, 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
For providers, population health management is the next step in healthcare reform, but to make that move providers must place greater emphasis on commercial payer contracts. Innovative healthcare organizations such as Iowa Health System and Bellin Health System are already getting these programs off the ground. Join these leading organizations as they share best practices and lessons learned when establishing population health programs and commercial payer contracts.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers