Six in 10 physicians would quit today
Downbeat survey results show widespread discontent among doctors, who are are choosing to work less and see fewer patients. If the trend continues, it is expected to amount to 44,250 full-time equivalents lost from the physician workforce over the next four years.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care