Intelligence Report: Executive Compensation—New Metrics and Skill Sets
Thirty-eight percent of healthcare leaders say they are ready to overhaul their executive compensation strategies. The shift to value-based purchasing is revolutionizing how healthcare providers hire, evaluate, compensate, and incentivize executives. This report examines in detail how organizations are tying compensation to both financial performance and clinical metrics.
Download your free report today
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013