Intelligence Report: Executive Compensation—New Metrics and Skill Sets
Thirty-eight percent of healthcare leaders say they are ready to overhaul their executive compensation strategies. The shift to value-based purchasing is revolutionizing how healthcare providers hire, evaluate, compensate, and incentivize executives. This report examines in detail how organizations are tying compensation to both financial performance and clinical metrics.
Download your free report today
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts