Intelligence Report Premium: Executive Compensation—New Metrics and Skill Sets
Four in ten organizations are ready to overhaul their executive compensation plans. This report examines in detail how organizations are tying executive compensation to both financial performance and clinical metrics. This deep dive into compensation strategies includes three new case studies from Beebe Medical Center, Kern Medical Center, and Union Hospital; segmented peer data (over 400 charts) by region, setting, number of beds, and net patient revenues; and strategic recommendations and questions for your organization.
Purchase report today
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013