Intelligence Report Premium: Executive Compensation—New Metrics and Skill Sets
Four in ten organizations are ready to overhaul their executive compensation plans. This report examines in detail how organizations are tying executive compensation to both financial performance and clinical metrics. This deep dive into compensation strategies includes three new case studies from Beebe Medical Center, Kern Medical Center, and Union Hospital; segmented peer data (over 400 charts) by region, setting, number of beds, and net patient revenues; and strategic recommendations and questions for your organization.
Purchase report today
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives