FL doctors group signs incentive-laden care agreement with Aetna
A group of 12 physicians at Boca Raton Regional Hospital (BRRH) signed a collaborative care agreement with Aetna’s Medicare Advantage that would reward them with financial incentives to improve patient care. Similar collaborative agreements are being established around the country to link medical provider performance to pay. This is one of 62 such deals Aetna has made nationwide. Aetna and the doctors at nonprofit BRRH will share data with the goal of improving patient outcomes and efficiency of treatment. They will use the ActiveHealth CareEngine System to monitor patient information.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care