CMS issues final OPPS and ASC rule with major change
CMS has finalized the hospital outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and ambulatory surgical center (ASC) rule, updating Medicare payment policies and rates for hospital outpatient and ASC services beginning January 1, 2013.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers