Practice uses software to achieve Stage 1 meaningful use
Talley Eye Care, an Evansville, Ind.-based eye surgery practice, is on course to complete attestation for Stage 1 meaningful use by the end of the year using a software system designed to track patient health statistics.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care