Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, January 2013
Physician practices don't typically devote much time to purchasing and inventory management because, after all, it's a doctor's office and not a warehouse. But some focus on purchasing and inventory can pay off with reduced costs big enough to affect your bottom line, says Dena Kitchens, senior director of physician services with Provista, a consulting company based in Irving, Texas.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data