HMC using big gift on integrated medicine
The Hunterdon Medical Center has received its second $1 million-plus commitment in three weeks. Linda von Thaden, will donate $1 million to kick start funding for an integrative medicine center. In late October, the hospital announced an anonymous widow plans to donate several million dollars to the hospital upon her death. HMC plans to open an integrative medicine program in 2013. HMC Foundation Vice President Christopher Sickels said integrative medicine "is very much in alignment with Hunterdon Medical Center's long-term vision, and fits into our other strategic plans to provide top healthcare to our patients."
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives