Children's Hospital tries 'crowdfunding'
UC Davis Children's Hospital in Sacramento is among those taking part in the launch of a "crowdfunded" hospital gift catalog, an Internet-based effort that raises money via small contributions from a large group of people. The national campaign is led by Fundly, which bills itself as the world's largest crowdfunding-for-good platform, and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. The effort enables individuals to purchase medical equipment and care for children at the hospital.
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Providence, Swedish Health Launch Employer-Driven ACO
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Infuriated by MOC Rules, Physicians Unleash on Certification Boards