Physician pay wars' winners and losers
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, February 1, 2013
Family practitioners stand to receive a 7% reimbursement increase while pathologists will lose almost as much under the final federal fee schedule for physician and specialty provider groups released by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data