Dialing up physician networks
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, February 1, 2013
With physicians eager for hospital positions, and hospitals trying to align their clinical care with an eye toward medical homes and accountable care organizations, the two sides are increasingly joining forces in primary care physician networks.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream