Is Your Organization Incapacitated? Moving Towards A Process View Of Healthcare Capacity
Given the uncertainty and often conflicting viewpoints expressed in a recent survey on managing patient flow efficiencies or capacity management, healthcare leaders may be in for a bumpy ride as they prepare their organizations to meet the operational demands being driven by reform, regulation, and accountable care.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus