Is Your Organization Incapacitated? Moving Towards A Process View Of Healthcare Capacity
Given the uncertainty and often conflicting viewpoints expressed in a recent survey on managing patient flow efficiencies or capacity management, healthcare leaders may be in for a bumpy ride as they prepare their organizations to meet the operational demands being driven by reform, regulation, and accountable care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts