Vanguard to acquire Bristol Hospital
Bristol Hospital and Health Care Group, Inc. is in the process of being acquired by Vanguard Health Systems, Inc., of Nashville, Tennessee. A letter of intent has been signed, according to Bristol Hospital officials. The financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed, but O'Brien said that the board is satisfied with the terms and conditions of the deal. Over the next 60 days, both sides will be working on the plan, which includes approval from the state Office of Health Care Access and the Office of the Attorney General.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus