Webcast: Optimize the Nurse Skill Set—Lower Labor Costs and Raise Quality
Date: January 24, 2013, 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
As the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services develops new programs and tools as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers must focus on the care continuum model. Join Glide Health Services and Huron Healthcare as they share their tools for managing nurse labor costs.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- When a hospital closes