Webcast: Optimize the Nurse Skill Set—Lower Labor Costs and Raise Quality
Date: January 24, 2013, 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
As the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services develops new programs and tools as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers must focus on the care continuum model. Join Glide Health Services and Huron Healthcare as they share their tools for managing nurse labor costs.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts