Webcast: Optimize the Nurse Skill Set—Lower Labor Costs and Raise Quality
Date: January 24, 2013, 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
As the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services develops new programs and tools as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers must focus on the care continuum model. Join Glide Health Services and Huron Healthcare as they share their tools for managing nurse labor costs.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care