Intelligence Report: Regulatory Strategies—From Medicare to Meaningful Use
More than one in three U.S. healthcare executives acknowledge they are "not prepared at all" to make the leap from fee-based payments to shared-risk payments. This free report offers insight from top healthcare executives on the necessary shift toward the shared-risk reimbursement models that are central to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Download your free report today
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts