Intelligence Report: Regulatory Strategies—From Medicare to Meaningful Use
More than one in three U.S. healthcare executives acknowledge they are "not prepared at all" to make the leap from fee-based payments to shared-risk payments. This free report offers insight from top healthcare executives on the necessary shift toward the shared-risk reimbursement models that are central to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Download your free report today
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals