Intelligence Report: Regulatory Strategies—From Medicare to Meaningful Use
More than one in three U.S. healthcare executives acknowledge they are "not prepared at all" to make the leap from fee-based payments to shared-risk payments. This free report offers insight from top healthcare executives on the necessary shift toward the shared-risk reimbursement models that are central to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Download your free report today
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion