Intelligence Report: Regulatory Strategies—From Medicare to Meaningful Use
More than one in three U.S. healthcare executives acknowledge they are "not prepared at all" to make the leap from fee-based payments to shared-risk payments. This free report offers insight from top healthcare executives on the necessary shift toward the shared-risk reimbursement models that are central to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Download your free report today
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health