Intelligence Report: Regulatory Strategies—From Medicare to Meaningful Use
More than one in three U.S. healthcare executives acknowledge they are "not prepared at all" to make the leap from fee-based payments to shared-risk payments. This free report offers insight from top healthcare executives on the necessary shift toward the shared-risk reimbursement models that are central to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Download your free report today
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'