ACOs, other changes may change practice model, liability risks
In response to reimbursement changes and new demands from healthcare reform, many physician groups are trying to boost revenue by adding new services such as nutrition counseling and products, aesthetics, and sports medicine. Still others are changing the entire practice model, moving to direct pay or concierge.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US