CRNAs get full pay, primary care physicians get increase in 2013
The final rule on physician fees for 2013 allows Medicare to pay certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNA) for services to the full extent of their state scope of practice, addressing a thorny reimbursement issue that has been simmering for two years.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital