CRNAs get full pay, primary care physicians get increase in 2013
The final rule on physician fees for 2013 allows Medicare to pay certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNA) for services to the full extent of their state scope of practice, addressing a thorny reimbursement issue that has been simmering for two years.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care