Kaiser gets top marks for effectiveness of care
Kaiser Permanente again leads the nation among Medicare health plans with the most No. 1s, receiving top marks for the country in 13 out of 37 effectiveness of care measures. That information was released publicly as part of the 2012 National Committee for Quality Assurance's (NCQA) Quality Compass data set for Medicare annual report.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised