Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, February 2013
You've heard the advice before: Review those managed care contracts carefully before signing. But now that advice takes on a new urgency because of all the changes in the healthcare industry that can escalate the threats posed by contract clauses that were always problematic, and new risks are being introduced.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives