Seeds of dissatisfaction
In our 2012 Industry Survey, one in five (19%) healthcare leaders report that they are not satisfied in their job, a figure that has steadily increased since 2009, when it was 13%. What is behind this trend, and what are effective ways to address this lack of satisfaction? Organizationally, how do you track this?
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts