Wright Lassiter's audacious vision for safety nets
Philip Betbeze, for HealthLeaders Media, February 1, 2013
The CEO of Alameda County Medical Center is expanding its footprint in order to survive in the new world of healthcare. But he may soon be moving on to Dallas's Parkland hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program