Duke Health restricting hospital visits
Duke University Health System says it is restricting patient visits at its hospitals and facilities as a result of a sharp rise of influenza infections in the Triangle. Effective Wednesday afternoon, visits at the system's three hospitals and two ambulatory surgical centers will be limited to immediate family and designated caregivers over age 18 who have no fever, cough or flu-like symptoms. In addition, patients will be allowed to receive no more than two visitors at a time.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations