Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers