Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told