Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Health Literacy Month Gets a Boost from Payers
- How Educated Nurses Save Money