Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers