11 experts on health IT for 2013
For the second year in a row, iHealthBeat asked a variety of stakeholders to weigh in on health IT progress, disappointments and hopes for the future. Each health IT expert answered via email three questions about the most significant health IT development in 2012, the biggest disappointment in the past year and how the remaining barriers to widespread health IT adoption should be addressed in 2013.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'