11 experts on health IT for 2013
For the second year in a row, iHealthBeat asked a variety of stakeholders to weigh in on health IT progress, disappointments and hopes for the future. Each health IT expert answered via email three questions about the most significant health IT development in 2012, the biggest disappointment in the past year and how the remaining barriers to widespread health IT adoption should be addressed in 2013.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program