Main NYU Langone hospital reopens post-Sandy
The New Year marks a week into NYU Langone Medical Center's official reopening of many of Tisch Hospital's inpatient services on NYU Langone's main campus, including surgery and radiology. Two months into the post-Hurricane Sandy recovery period, Langone's recuperation has been smooth. According to spokesperson Lisa Greiner, Langone students and staff worked around the clock to meet their recovery goals.
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals