Intelligence Report: 2013 Industry Survey
One in three healthcare executives thinks the industry is on the right track—an improvement over previous years, but a clear sign that dissatisfaction remains widespread. An independent HealthLeaders Media survey produced with support from Conifer Health Solutions.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules