Intelligence Report: 2013 Industry Survey
One in three healthcare executives thinks the industry is on the right track—an improvement over previous years, but a clear sign that dissatisfaction remains widespread. An independent HealthLeaders Media survey produced with support from Conifer Health Solutions.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers