Intelligence Report: 2013 Industry Survey
One in three healthcare executives thinks the industry is on the right track—an improvement over previous years, but a clear sign that dissatisfaction remains widespread. An independent HealthLeaders Media survey produced with support from Conifer Health Solutions.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data