Intelligence Report: 2013 Industry Survey
One in three healthcare executives thinks the industry is on the right track—an improvement over previous years, but a clear sign that dissatisfaction remains widespread. An independent HealthLeaders Media survey produced with support from Conifer Health Solutions.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US